- Millions of events occur each year that have unsold sponsorship inventory and lack the ability/relationships to attract top sponsors
- Brands don't have time to manually find thousands of live events without the help of a unified platform centralizing all of the available inventory
- Brands/advertisers struggle to find the right events for them based on certain targeting criteria such as audience demographics, age, or gender
RECESS is an online marketplace connecting brands with event organizers that makes the buying and selling of access to event audiences a turn-key, efficient and data-driven process.
- Top tier customers including Apple, Nestle and Square (who recently made a $400k+ repeat purchase, up 700% from their first $50k test campaign with us in November).
- Case studies from recent customers like LifeAID and Utz Boulder Canyon Chips proved we are saving our customers 88-96% of the time they used to spend manually executing these partnerships via traditionally workflows.
- We are starting with college events, but expanding to non-college event verticals (wellness events, independent music festivals, state fairs, 5K runs, etc) based on strong customer demand to move their entire workflow to our tool.
- Launched a campaign with a major beer beverage company as first test expanding outside of college and in 24 hours grew audience size 420%, going from 1.5M to 6.3M. This test grew us to 7% of the size of Live Nation’s audience in the US.
50% margin on additional buyer services (activation)
- Aggregating the long tail of events and making it possible for brands to discover,
book, and execute experiential activations at scale
- Become the single tool that event organizers use to sell and manage all of their
sponsorships in one centralized platform (similar to Etsy)
Our platform also provides a better buying experience that is saving brands 85-95% of the time they used to spend manually executing these partnerships.
We are open to meeting up to grab a coffee, or just to chat. We would really enjoy your feedback and insight into our venture and would be happy to discuss anything that you are currently working on to see if we can be of service!